In ‘The Hut’ and local woodlands will aim to develop:
• Intrinsic motivation
• Social communication skills
• Positive mental attitude
• Self esteem
Autumn Workshops -Collebration
Autumn Celebration Workshops with Julia Lynn Floral Design.
We will be running childrens workshops jointly at ‘The Hut’
Both companies operate in the grounds of White Lion Antiques, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire.
Julia having trained at The Sussex Flower School, is passionate for flowers. She has also worked for three local authorities (including Hampshire County Council Childrens Services department), the NHS, Early Years Settings, Julia is a Floral Designer and provider of the 'Power of the Flower' floral and wreath workshops for adults and children. Julia holds Early Years qualifications.
We both hold Enhanced
Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) certificates,‘Emergency First Aid at Work’ and ‘Paediatric First Aid’ qualifications. Wendy holds a ‘Forest School First Aid’ certificate and 'Forest First Aid'.
Details are in services or contact Julia direct
Julia also has adults Pumpkins Flowers Arangements workshops alongside my children's workshop, please look at her website.
Forest Workshops with me Children only workshop Monday 9-12
Adult/Carers and child Makaton forest workshop - At ‘The Hut’ age 3-4 fire building, arts/crafts and Makaton signed singing around the campfire. The Forest Leader will be joined by a qualified Makaton tutor for the workshop for the signed singing (on hold at the moment)
The "Alder Club" Children only afterschool workshop age 4-12 and school holidays - Wednesdays 4-6pm
Weekends Workshops please see "services"
These 2-4 hour workshops are design by The Forest Leader; therefore, this allows us to be flexible to the individual needs of the group/s. Working hand in hand with children and adults to develop both you/your child to find your/their own passions and skills. The Forest Leader is always on hand to help you/your child to develop.
Anyone …Acorns to Oaks Workshops
This 90 minute or 60 minute workshop on Wednesday's and Thursdays are for
Parents/carers/grandparents & their children to bond with you and others.
Building relationships is so important for both adults & children; it will create memories that will last forever. Building bonds with peers develops so much more than confidence, independence &
self-esteem (although these are super important ) it develops kindness, compassion, respect & love. The holistic approach to learning, hand in hand with nature will develop this.
The Forest Approach will teach us to manage our risks, assess our boundaries, look after our earth & respect each other.
Forest workshops for age 16 plus and seniors will be based at ‘The Hut’ and local woodlands.
On Demand Bespoke Workshops
*Adult/carer and child - At ‘The Hut’ Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities; smaller groups age 3-4
* Adult/carer and child - At ‘The Hut’ Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND); smaller groups age 5-8
* Nurseries, Preschools, Schools - Educational - At ‘The Hut’/local woodlands or your educational setting age 3-10
* Childminders - Educational package/group childminder forest workshop At ‘The Hut’ and local woodlands
* Home-schooled children - Educational package/group At ‘The Hut’ and local woodlands
* Adults - At ‘The Hut’ and/or local woodlands. Workshops could include Mindfulness or yoga
* Seniors - At ‘The Hut’ and/or local woodlands. Workshops could include Mindfulness or stone painting
* Team Building - At ‘The Hut’ and/or local woodlands.
* Consultancy Workshops on your outside space and how the Forest Approach can bring forest workshops to your environment.
Contact the Forest Leader to discuss your bespoke workshop/individual requirements.